EP!C has been caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in our community for over 60 years! We are dedicated to enriching the lives of those who come to us, but our work wouldn’t be possible without your generosity and support. Your donation (whether monetary or in-kind) plays a crucial role in our ability to provide early intervention, respite, educational, employment and community living services to over 600 special people each year.
Thank you so much for your interest in EP!C and for your desire to make a difference in the lives of our individuals and their families. Together, we will realize our vision of a world where individuals with developmental disabilities are respected, engaged in community life, and have every opportunity to achieve their personal best.
Ways to give
There are many ways to support EP!C, whether through a cash donation, a long term or planned gift or gifts of goods and services. No matter how you give, your support will do so much!
- Annual Giving – EP!C has a number of campaigns throughout the year to raise funds. You can contribute to a specific program area or give a gift to support all of the programs and services that EP!C provides.
- Recurring Gifts – A small recurring gift charged to your credit card can do great things! Gifts can recur weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually. It’s a convenient, easy way to show your support for EP!C!
- Planned Giving – Long term gifts take many forms including bequests (giving through your will), beneficiary designations, insurance, securities, or real estate. Consult your financial and legal advisors about the best way for you to make your gift. EP!C would also be happy to work with you to find the type of gift that meets your needs and fulfills your wishes. Contact Vice President of Development Kristen Berchtold at 309-689-3608 for more information about making a planned gift to EP!C.
- Tribute and Memorial Gifts - Celebrate family and friends on their birthday or anniversary. Say “Thank You” or “Congratulations” on special occasions. Honor the life or memory of a loved one with a tribute or memorial gift to EP!C.
- In-kind Gifts - In-kind donations are contribution of goods and services rather than money. View our wish list of our most urgently needed items here.
- Special Event Support – Sponsor one of EP!C’s special events, purchase a ticket to attend, or contribute needed goods and services. You’ll not only have a great time, but you’ll also be helping EP!C provide critical programs and services!